Announcement regarding flag registration for the new country of Curacao.
Memorandum effects of transition on maritime sector.
Aruba Anchorage Fees in effect as per 1 April 2015.
Container Weight Requirement IMO SOLAS Convention Effective 01 July 2016
Additional information can also be found at the following website
Frequently Asked Questions relating to new mandatory rules, effective from 1 July 2016, concerning the SOLAS' requirement for shippers to verify the gross mass of a container carrying cargo: FAQ
- Seaboard Marine - Adjusted Inland Recovery Charge Effective June 10, 2018 Announcement
- Seaboard Marine - Vessel Fuel Increase Effective July 1, 2018 Announcement
- Seaboard Marine - United States Domestic Fuel Surcharge Increase Announcement
- Seaboard Marine - New service from Houston,TX & Brooklyn,NY.
- Seaboard Marine - Instructions For Return Of Open Top Containers
Announcement: Introduction Panama Canal Fresh Water Surcharge as per April 10 2020.
Announcement: Introduction ISOCC IMO SOx Compliance Charge effective December 01 2019
Announcement: Introduction Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) with effective date from JUL/01/2018.
Announcement: Introduction new EVERGREEN MARINE Surcharge CURACAO
Evergreen Marine 2013 Informational Letter Misdescribed Cargoes
Evergreen Marine instructions For Return Of Open Top Containers
- IMPORT & EXPORT Demurrage / Detention rules CURACAO
- IMPORT & EXPORT Demurrage / Detention rules ARUBA
Dutch Carib Line N.V.
Announcement Nirint Shipping Emergency BAF sailing with ms Augusta Sun V2207A
Announcement Nirint Shipping Updated Europe to Antilles Surcharges March 2022
Announcement Nirint Shipping Updated Antilles to Europe Surcharges March 2022
- IMPORT Demurrage / Detention rules for Curacao
- IMPORT Demurrage / Detention rules for Bonaire
- IMPORT Demurrage / Detention rules for Aruba